Monday 17 August 2009

Cannon and Ball - Together

Eyup! Relive those Saturday evenings in front of the telly in an age before remote controls became popular - yes Cannon and Ball could always be relied on to at least get you from 'Bottle Boys' to 'The Late Late Breakfast Club' or whatever, and they did so in fine style.




They had an excellent sense of timing, as they were on telly when I was a kid and I found their jokes funny.

Get this for the 'We'll be OK' theme tune and 'Nellie the Elephant' which has a fair few moog-esque bits and pieces in it..

Stands Back in Amazement

58Mb Ripped and Encoded by Slothy@192kbps

6 comments:

  1. Rock on, Slothy! I've redownloaded this one for the hell of it. I'll dig out The Boys In Blue for a repost now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this - much appreciated.

    Looking forward to 'The Boys In Blue'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Childhood memories indeed :)

    Good to see you have a new pad Slothy. I didn't see your old one (don't think I was blogging back then) but know you're shares from X-Y-Z's amazing site's.

    In fact, when I first started my own site I posted a rip of yours without realising at first. However X-Y-Z got in touch and he passed on your permission for me to keep it posted. I never had a chance to thank you in person so I'll do it now....Thanks :)
    (the LP rip was The Detectives by John Gregory)

    You already have an amazing selection of stuff on the site and I look forward to seeing what else you have stashed away in your archive ;)

    All the best!

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. What!?! Heads will roll for this! Who does he think he is?!!

    -You're welcome, thanks for the kind comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know it's been 2 and a half years since the last comment on this download, but I've been looking everywhere for this album and I thought I'd found it, but it's been deleted!!!!! Is there any chance at all of it going back on again????
    Best wishes
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it's been nearly 4 years since your request but here it now is!

      Delete