Sunday 16 August 2009

Crate to Blog: Hammond Dancing Ohne Pause

Well I've been carbooting today, and have I hit a motherlode of cheese! Anyway this is my first 'Crate to Blog' time trial and it's not good. The buses were all driven by Jeremy Beadle today (yes I know he's dead, and he couldn't have driven all the buses at once anyway could he? Give me a break).

Every time I went near a bus stop he would be there just a touch sooner. And if he wasn't, there would be a notice on the bus stop saying 'not in use'. My bloody hip's giving me gyp now I tell you.




It's strange though, how I can unnecessarily spend time telling you about how the buses increased this first CTB time trial result. I suppose moaning about buses is more important.

Time: 4 hours 30 minutes = Crap!

I picked this one out pretty much randomly and it's great! In fact I'm fairly sure one of these tracks was used in an episode of Father Ted..

Hammond Dancing Ohne Pause 67Mb

Ripped and Encoded by Slothy@256kbps

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back!
    I missed the trips down memory lane! Now I can relive my youth again!
    Thanks for everything you post!
    Tiny

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, it sure is ripper to be ripping again..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i go car booting a lot, this blog is the result of a lot of it - http://dvdmoviemaniac.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete