Sunday, 16 August 2009

Cy Payne- Childrens TV Themes

More soundalikes for you, and here's a re-up of Cy Payne and his Orchestra supplying them - starting with.. Dr Who! We come to 'Rupert the Bear' who looks a bit evil on the cover, but the theme is still too nice to stir me. A fair few Gerry Anderson TV shows get their themes lounged up a little, Star Trek is here, but the star of the show for me is the big band version of 'The Magic Roundabout'- I wish Cy Payne had played more with the other themes this way, as this one really is a smasher!




Cy Payne- Childrens TV Themes 53Mb

1972 Contour Records 2870 185 Ripped and Encoded by Slothy@256kbps

4 comments:

  1. hello friends I really liked this information, a few days ago I read something similar, I would like to receive updates on this issue, as it is very interesting, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well these interesting facts you have elaborated. Are really worth reading and sharing, I must say the way you have written this information has really helped me change the point of view about this resource, well I am sure there is lot to come, this topic cannot be satisfied by only this information. Will really wait for more information and elaboration on this. Nice information like this always wants you to go for more!

    charity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had this when I was a kid. Have downloaded and posted a link to this on my own blog. Cheers Slothy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stumbled across a cover of this album. This was the first vinyl record, I owned as a kid. I was amazed to find, there are even a few copies still available to buy secondhand. Just purchased myself a copy,for old times sake on Discogs.
    Thanks Slothy

    ReplyDelete