Tuesday 11 August 2009

Old Lady Playing badly

For my first proper post here, a series of albums I created from a reel-to-reel tape which turned up with my trusty Sony TC-377 when I got it off t'internet a few years ago. I know nothing about the previous owner as I got it from a house clearance dealer, so a man could have done these of course. But 'Old Man Playing Badly' doesn't have the same ring to it.













Old lady. Playing badly. For hours.

OLPB1
OLPB2
OLPB3
OLPB4
OLPB5
OLPB6

And related Beastie Boys remixes of a couple of Old Lady tracks-



Intergalactic Granetary & Sureshot (Complan Mix) 11Mb

5 comments:

  1. please repost these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THEM

    ReplyDelete
  3. ᑕᐧᔐᔫᓂᑯᒑᔥ10 May 2014 at 18:48

    I miss you. would love to have vols 4, 5 & 6

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this an old woman playing the organ badly?

    If so, I would love so very, very much to have a copy of this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knows if you'll be notified of this reply.. anyway, come and get 'em

      Delete