Sunday 20 December 2009

The Krankies - It's Fan-Dabi-Dozi

With it being late December, I thought it might be an idea to venture from my shoebox under the stairs with some aural baubels to distract from the apalling drudgery the festive season brings.




So I'm starting off lazily by adding a re-up from times yonder, no less than The Krankies. I'm sure every kid remembers that moment when they found out Jimmy Krankie was actually a woman and she was married to her own 'dad' - this betrayal destroyed my enjoyment of children's variety acts thereafter. I grew convinced that Bernie Clifton ate human flesh, and that The Great Soprendo wanted to kill me.

Fan-Dabi-Dozi!

67Mb Ripped and Encoded by Slothy@256kbps

4 comments:

  1. You read my mind - I was hoping for this one to appear again! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, I should have known you were a fan(dabi-dozi).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still scary after all these years...

    ReplyDelete